Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who wants a mustache ride?

Colin shaved his beard into a mustache tonight...he looks rediculous. I'm the only one who hasn't caved in to society's pressure to be clean shaven...proud of that. Colin is drunk right now...he just fell over. JB is drinking a Pomegranate Mojito right now...grow up. I'm actually going to call it a night pretty soon here...need to catch up on some sleep. A reminder to all back to home to pick up an Isthmus tomorrow...we have an article in it...should be good stuff. Want to give a shout out to my girlfriend Kristy back home...and I want to thank Georgia and Shirley for everything they have done for us here in Georgia. We head out to Savannah tomorrow...pretty excitied to see Savannah...and Thursday shows are usually pretty good...I'll blog about it tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...stay classy San Diego (and by San Diego I mean everyone back home)

Your Favorite Blogger,

Andy "Fat Todd" Sharp