Friday, November 14, 2008

9 out of 10

Blogging after the show in Savannah...love this place.  First things first...went to the ocean today before the show...you all are jealous I know.  Anyways...onto the Wild Wing Cafe... 

The place was packed...we played awesome...the service was excellent...everyone that worked there was the bomb.  Bottom line...I love this place.  I would go back anytime...playing music or not.  Everyone dug us...there were hundreds of people in the crowd...Mike has pics to back me on that one.  BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR SO FAR.  I said it...best show yet.  Played well...sold some CD's...met a bunch of cool people...especially this dude named Pete who started a tip jar for us...Pete is in the service...one of the nicest guys I've ever met...I hope I run into him down the line.  All in all, people down South are amazing...so laid back and nice about everything.  I like them!!!!!

JB gives the show a 9 out of 10...hell yeah.  I like JB...we are in good right now...no fights to speak of...but as for Colin...starting to get mad at him...he looked at me weird tonight during one song...I didn't like it.  He has odd facial hair...and he's manipulating JB...not cool with me.  He better lock it up.  JB did make Colin do cartwheels tonight...Colin hit his head on a nightstand.  Til' tomorrow...Greenville, AL.