Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 6...JB and I are friends again


Blogging...proud to announce that JB and I are no longer in a fight. He bought me a crystal vase today...I like him...we are in Georgia now...it's pretty cool. Our publicists are nice enough to let us stay at their house for the next three days. Actually, there are 3 bands here tonight...all from Madison. The SHIBs, the Lucas Cates Band, and Mike Droho...cool dudes.

Colin had a funny joke today in the car...I'll tell you all later about it...played phase 1o (a card game) in the car ride from Asheville, NC to Stone Mountain, GA...Colin cheated and won...Harkins and JB don't know that he cheated but he did...hope Colin has bad dreams about that tonight.

We play tomorrow in Athens...should be a good show...right on UGA's campus...we will rock it but that goes without saying.

Tour Update...Colin, JB, and I still haven't shaved all tour... Colin and I don't plan on doing so...JB's facial hair is invisible and he will shave tomorrow and none of us will even notice...Harkins shaved...kinda mad at him...Mike shaved...holy schnikes.