Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Night First Blog

Given that this is the first time that I have ever tried to do this, look for this thing to "evolve" as I and the band add to this. It's been a long day of travel and music, and as I sit in the same Super 8 that I have stayed in years past after watching some of racings greats do battle at the action track. It is honestly surreal to me that we are doing this and I'm fortunate enough to share my soul with people across this great country. Sleep calls at this hour, for an 8am conference call will wake me early before we head back on the road for some 7 hours to reach the next gig in TN. All the guys from the band have now been invited to blog, so you'll get their take as well. Photos, more of my thoughts, and a summary of the world to follow... Stay tuned y'all