Sunday, November 9, 2008

From The Mouth of the J-Barak (J-Bizzone)

so this is my first blog..........BLOG...i love blog. Show tonight was fun in case you missed andy's I gave it a 8. Not many ppl there but John at Leo's cafe was the coolest dude in the history of the world..Dollar bills have pics of G. Wash on them...they should be john. If you are in Knoxtown goto Leo's cafe...best goddamn bacon cheesburger and french fries (those were awesome fries) I've had on tour. So I thought I'd tell everyone about my dream cuz I dont really have anything else to talk about.....I'm walking through a forest and I wrestled a bear, and kicked its ass. But when i woke up I was entangled in colin's chest hair. Pretty sweet start of the day. Sorry I havent blogged earlier....but seriously how gay is blogging....anyway I have a travel journal which is pretty much an analog blog, so I've been anti-blog. Somer schavez has been a good day!