Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leo's Cafe...I LIKE YOU

Where do I start....I'll start with John...the first guy we met at Leo's Cafe in Knoxville...and also one of the nicest persons I've ever met in my life. He knows music too...and I'm pretty sure he liked us. Actually, the service at this place was amazing...unlike anything I've ever seen before.

The food at Leo's was amazing (Leo himself was there too and was a kick ass guy to say the least). I had the Salmon...and it was more delicious than the beer tonight...and that's saying a lot. If you are ever in the Knoxville area, stop at Leo's for a bite to eat. Also, best french fries so far on tour...hands down.

I felt like we legitimately rocked out tonight. Good energy...good times..we did our thing. We signed some T-Shirts and CD's...we rock. I am proud to announce that JB gave the show an 8 out of 10 on the SHIBs show rating system...which will now on be known as the SSRS so I don't have to type it out all the time. We are going back to Leo's Cafe....song done.

Andy