Friday, November 7, 2008

cheese danish.com....truth talk number 9.48.39


Yoski...you might know me as colin, you might know me as cstash mcgrath...either way..newsflash the names c-boogy...i have a story to tell you folks...i flippin love cheese danish...and i love the south...kinda...have yet to make a full decision on that...alright welcome to colin's truth talk session number two...check it...tonight Andy said I love you, you might have already heard about it in his blog...either way its a big step for our relationship and im not really 100percent sure how i feel yet...i mean hes cool but relationship? not sure yet...road vodkars tomorrow...im not driving...jk i'll drive...i have yet to drive any vehicle besides a station wagon...my new favorite artist is The Shibs...they will rock your socks off put them back on for you and then rock em' off again...i'm really happy that at this time of my evening i can still put ' in my words...alright here is my southern blog notes...hey y'all ferkin caught me nonstop love fest you or the reason for southern...you're welcome WI...alright the b-mates (band mates for you stupids), are telling me to sign out because they think i suck...jk they told me i jell shit like WELCHES....alright if anybody thinks i should start my own late night talk show email me at cboogyboogfest@cboogyfest.com....check me out tomorrow for another session of cboogy truth talk...ill tell you about life and cheese...


cboogy
colin
schaeffer
Boogy