Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To all my fans

What's up everyone? Thought I'd come on and post something for all of my fans...haha...jk. Just got back into town, and of course it is cold and rainy. I think it's safe to say that this tour didn't exactly live up to our expectations. The highlights: Eddie's Attic Open Mic and the Savannah late night jam session with some folks from Virginia Tech. On that note, if those people somehow someway stumble upon this blog, please send us the video from the jam...that would be cool to see. I was under the weather for most of this tour, which was not fun. I slept a lot...even more than usual. However, I am feeling much better now.

Learned a couple of things on this tour.
1. Contrary to popular belief, I can and did rock a flannel for much of the tour.
2. Somersaults, the newest song I wrote, is legit.
3. Mike can drive for 9 hours straight no problem.
4. Having two cartons of smokes at your disposal makes you smoke even more than normal.
5. Watch your back, especially if you are a dude, if you ever go to Greenville, Alabama.

That's about it. Keep these things in mind...and we'll all be alright.